Our client, located in New York, NY is seeking a Business Technology Analyst - Intermediate for an immediate contract position. Details include:
1. Complete and document Sharepoint design and workflows for collections and approvals of support allocations submitted for actual processing (BPE improvements identified as a result of full costing greenbelt project).
2. Coordinate area's migration from Lotus Notes email to Microsoft Outlook.
3. Update internal procedure documents and process maps to include recently implemented controls and processes (e.g,, checklist). Come up with a better way to store and index these documents.
4. Complete and document improvements related to the Budget Support allocation BPE project. Build and test automated Sharepoint workflows and document new process.
5. Coordinate Bank-wide implementation of JETTA replacement. Individual will also participate in end user testing of the application.
6. Coordinate / perform IPMS testing.
Candidates should have a strong technology background with proficiency of the Microsoft Suite of applications (SharePoint, Access, Excel, and Outlook) and project management experience. Some Finance and/or accounting background are preferred. Candidates will also be required to test applications off predefined test scripts and document results. To be effective, candidate should possess excellent analytical and decision-making skills, and be able to communicate effectively.
Talon Technology consultants have the ability to take advantage of the following benefits:
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability Plan
Long Term Disability Plan
Basic Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account
Employee Service Center
Referral Bonus Program
Loyalty and Longevity Bonus Program
PNC Bank WorkPlace Banking Program