The cost of hiring a new tech employee can be $40,000 per role or more. While some of that cost can be attributed to lost productivity and training, most of it is associated with the recruiting process itself. From HR and management’s time to advertising, screening, interviewing, background checking, etc., the costs are astronomical – and they only increase if you end up making the wrong hiring decision.
Recruiting in-house might seem like the most simple option, but it is not always the most effective or cost-efficient. An expert tech recruiting agency can help you access the right candidates faster, helping you control costs and improve retention.
Meet Candidates, Not Applicants
When recruiting alone (or when you work with the wrong agency), the focus tends to be on filling interview slots with applicants who are “close enough” to what you need. On the other hand, high-caliber tech recruiting firms get paid to fill jobs, not to schedule interviews. Their success depends on speed and accuracy, which typically means you will see fewer candidates, but those candidates will be well worth your time.
Talon is an award-winning tech recruiting firm that leverages The Talon Advantage™, a highly effective, multi-phased methodology that narrows the candidate field to just three or four precisely matched candidates. This methodology was perfected to ensure that our clients’ can stay focused on their strategic goals, rather than getting caught up in the hamster wheel of hiring.
The Talon Advantage™ works like this:
- Market data analysis: Before we begin, we study your needs and the current state of the local talent market to determine how to best attract the right candidates.
- Practical requirements gathering: We gather all of the critical information needed for your role(s) including technical skills, soft skills and competencies to develop precise job descriptions.
- Success profile development: Next, we work with you to craft your ideal candidate profile and we tailor our interviewing approach to address your exact needs.
- Sourcing: We leverage a sophisticated mix of tools to develop a precise sourcing strategy.
- Advanced screening and selection: Through interviewing, skill assessments, and performance vetting, we identify the top candidates who are aligned with each role.
- Performance and talent management: After a placement, we provide ongoing consultation to ensure smooth transitions and client satisfaction.
Positions Talon Recruits For
Talon recruits for specialized IT roles – the types of jobs that employers typically find challenging to fill due to skill gaps and talent shortages. Every day, we help clients fill critical roles like these:
- Systems and Network Administrators
- Systems and Network Engineers
- Virtualization Engineers
- Desktop Engineers
- Technical Support Staff
- Information Security Analysts
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Web Developers
- UI/UX Designers
- Mobile Developers
- Frontend Developers
- Software Developers
- Programmer Analyst
- Quality Assurance Testers
- Automation Engineers
- Infrastructure Project Managers
- Application Development Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Program Managers
- Technical Architects
- Solutions Architects
- Enterprise Architects
Data/Business Intelligence Resources
- Data Governance
- Data Architects
- Business Intelligence Developers
- Database Developers
- Database Administrator
Make The Talon Advantage™ Your Advantage
The fact is, unless you are a company like Google or Apple, talent is probably not beating down your door. Talon finds the people who are right for your team – people who are technically qualified and culturally aligned, and then we use that alignment as a key “selling” point in our recruitment process.