- Length of Assignment – Direct Hire
- Rate – Dependent on experience
Are you a rockstar IT staffing sales hunter? Then you know the market is hot. You’re killing it – and the commissions are good. You’d be crazy to consider making a move. Right?
Well…you’d be crazy not to consider it. Are you absolutely certain you’re in the best position to fully capitalize on the once in a lifetime opportunity this market represents? Don’t you owe it to yourself to have a conversation and find out? Sometimes, you don’t know what you don’t know. At Talon, the grass actually is greener. Here’s why…
- Our recruiting team is the kind that sales hunters dream of
- We have a kick-ass compensation package
- You’ll be given best-in-class tools on day one
Allow us to prove it to you:
- Talon has one of the best comp packages in the industry. We offer competitive salaries, aggressive commissions, and you get paid FAST. You earn commissions from day one. There are no caps, no draws, no splits, no resets, and no funny business. In addition, we will provide you with a guaranteed commission package to bridge the gap; keeping you whole during your transition (and it’s non-recoverable, meaning you never pay it back).
- But a great commission plan means nothing without great recruiters to fill the jobs you bring in. The recruiters who will be supporting you are 100% U.S. based and have an average of 10 years of industry experience. They are experts at filling high level technology roles. They constantly adapt and evolve their skills to overcome talent scarcity and are relentless in finding you candidates with whom you can win.
- With Talon, you will enjoy complete territory flexibility. Have a hot lead in a territory you’re not currently selling into? It’s yours. Have a client that wants to give you a req to fill on the other side of the country? It’s yours. We understand that the client relationship is king. You’ll never be asked to hand off a req you hunted to someone else, just because it’s on the other side of a line on a map.
- Our focus is on high level contract and direct hire technology staffing with a concentration on relationship driven non-VMS/MSP business. We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding experience to our clients and consultants and have won the prestigious Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for earning world-class satisfaction scores 5+ years in a row.
- You can work 100% remote, from anywhere in the US, forever. Even remote, Talon maintains a tight-knit, supportive team culture. We trust our team to get their job done without micro-management. And we care about your work/life balance like a family member would.
We constantly invest in our tech stack to hyper accelerate our Account Executives’ success:
- All Account Execs get their own licenses to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Agency Leads, Emsi, Vidyard, and SalesLoft.
- TechScreen tool gives you the ability to collaborate with your client to create customized tech screens and it gives our recruiters the control to expertly screen candidates, in real-time (eliminating deceitful candidate testing practices).
- Talon employs an industry leading marketing firm to support our sales team in a multitude of ways including brand awareness, content creation and syndication, and email nurturing,
Other benefits to you:
- We enable our Account Execs to spend the majority of their time working with clients and making money. We have a killer back office who swiftly expedites client contracts, and consultant on-boarding. And we have a consultant liaison who keeps the consultants happy while working at your clients.
- The culture we have built here is second to none. We won the 2022 Best of Staffing award for employee satisfaction with 95% of our employees rating us a 5 out of 5. We also won the Best Places to Work in NJ (our HQ location) award 7 years in a row. As you would expect with that track record, we offer an excellent benefits package with all the bells and whistles, and amazing perks through numerous employee rewards programs.
- Lastly, you’ll work for passionate leaders that actively solicit your input and care about your success. In fact, Care is the first principal in Talon’s C4 culture (along with Communicate, Challenge and Celebrate). We have transparency and stability at the top. Our CEO and COO have both been with us 15+ years.
We know this all sounds too good to be true, so don’t take our word for it. Check out what our employees say about us on Glassdoor. Here are some excerpts…
“Hard work is appreciated, celebrated and (most importantly) compensated.”
“One great perk of working for Talon is the company invests in your success.”
“What sets Talon apart from other firms, is their commitment to their staff.”
So, if you like what you’ve heard, click apply and let’s have a casual conversation to see if Talon could be your new home.
Stuff you probably already know…
- Develop, build, and expand relationships with new clients through compelling telephone/email/SMS/InMail/video communications and video/face-to-face meetings
- Drive personal revenue and gross profit
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified client leads
- Fully qualify job opportunities from clients and develop an intricate understanding of their needs based on technical knowledge and consultative questions
- Live marketing of qualified candidates to clients
- Work with recruiting team to prepare candidates for interviews; effectively preparing them to secure the job. Conversely, prepare hiring managers for interviews; effectively preparing them to land the candidate.
- Counsel candidates and clients on offers and participate in closing candidates
- Motivated: possess a competitive mindset and a strong desire to achieve financial rewards
- Tenacity: maintain high energy, hustle, and creativity to make it happen
- Positive attitude: have the humility to effectively challenge and be challenged
- Self-discipline: give great effort, follow process, hit goals, and achieve results
- Perseverance: be able to handle rejection, learn from it, use it, and be resilient
- Adaptive: meld your inherent skillset with Talon’s proven process, adopt emerging technologies and tools; raise your game
- Experience: new business development experience in staffing required, IT vertical preferred
- Education: bachelor’s degree preferred