Terms: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Hybrid – Lawrenceville, NJ
Job Summary: The Business Analyst will collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to gather, document, and analyze business requirements, processes, and workflows. They will translate these requirements into functional specifications for technology teams and work closely with project managers, developers, and testers to ensure successful project delivery. The Business Analyst will also be involved in identifying areas for process improvement and recommending solutions to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Requirement Elicitation and Analysis
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs, objectives, and challenges.
- Elicit, document, and analyze business requirements, processes, and workflows.
- Translate business requirements into clear and concise functional specifications for technical teams.
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and technology teams.
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Present findings, recommendations, and project updates to various audiences.
- Create detailed documentation including business requirements, process flows, use cases, and user stories.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participate in system testing, user acceptance testing, and manual testing.
- Ensure that delivered solutions meet the specified requirements and are of high quality.
- Identify areas for process optimization and efficiency enhancement.
- Recommend process improvements and assist in their implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a related field (Master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or in a related role.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong manual testing skills.
- Proficiency in requirement gathering techniques, process modeling, and documentation.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.