Endpoint Operations Manager
Long term contract assignment
Hybrid – 3 days onsite in Chicago IL
Candidate will report to the Senior Manager of IT Service Management. In this role you will be responsible for the lifecycle management of all end user devices including provisioning, installation, support and decommissioning of laptops, desktops, mobile devices (I-Pads, I-Phones). This role will manage 1-2 full time employees and two outsourced vendor relationships.
- Use autopilot to build and provision laptops for end users as part of the new hire process
- Manage projects to rollout large numbers of new devices for newly acquired companies.
- Manage a vendor relationship to plan for capacity for laptops, I-pads, mobile phones and peripherals (Docking stations, cables, monitors, keyboards, mice, etc.)
- Manage a vendor relationship to outsource the build and shipment of devices and to mange the lifecycle for installations, moves, break-fix and replacement at the hardware level.
- Use In-tun to manage software deployments for new builds and project-based deployments.
- Coach, advise and mentor team members to maximize their own development and work output
- Assist in planning, budgeting, and forecasting hardware and services expense
- Foster culture of innovation and process improvement
- Lead team members by example in resourcefulness and self-starting work habits
- 5-7 years managing windows endpoint hardware and OS and managing deployments and rollouts
- Experience managing large enterprise environments and outsourced vendor relationships
- Experience using In-tune to manage software deployments.
- Experience using In-tune as a Mobile Device Management (MDM) tool to manage mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Working knowledge of ITSM processes and terms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Certification such as A+, Microsoft and ITIL a plus