Duration: 5 months
**Candidates must be able to work on our W2
- Responsible for managing, directing, and planning complex projects, consisting of multiple teams and disciplines to meet project objectives.
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating, scheduling, and assigning project tasks, team building, monitoring, tracking to plan, analyzing data and project financials, and communicating progress.
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives. Collaborates with engineering teams, product owner, business units, and users to coordinate requirements, testing, implementation, training, and support.
- Develops project plans, identify dependences and risks.
- As priorities and schedules change, negotiation skills are required to re-prioritize and re-schedule tasks.
- Manage risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Drive resources and activities to achieve aligned goals.
- Conduct presentations regarding program or project status to cross functional IT teams and business/domain stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to project management process and project documentation standards, while working as assigned.
- Years of Experience: 8-12 years relevant experience, or Bachelor's degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience Proven reliable self-starter, with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to all levels of leadership, as well as with any vendor partners
- Someone who can get up to speed quickly with little hand holding
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive large, complex work streams
- Status Reporting and Data gathering
- Ability to work with complex datasets to derive metrics and reporting
- Well organized, good time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to shift direction due to change in priority – flexibility and agility
- Risk and issue management
- Ability to remove blockers and barriers quickly
- Relationship building with application engineering, leadership, vendor partner and overall program team
- Strong project management skills both Agile and waterfall.
- Jira experience would be helpful but not required
Computer or Other Skills:
- Extensive project management skills using various programs, and MS Office applications. Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of healthcare industry helpful, but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of project life cycle management in both Agile and waterfall, including process mapping, budgeting, and timeline creation.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and drive project completion. Proven effective leadership and analytical skills
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you should have excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, and be the type of individual who can work independently and take initiative. If you feel you are a fit for this role, please reach out to us to discuss it in detail.