Job Title: IT Project Manager (Infrastructure/IAM)
Location: REMOTE but may have some occassional travel to Nashville (not expected to be much)
Duration: 12 months
**Candidates must be able to work on our W2
- Manages project and resource specialists, providing both high level and detailed planning and guidance.
- Must be able to expect and embrace change if the change helps to maximize the benefits of the program for the company.
- Acts as change agent and advocate to ensure team wide alignment with IT standards for SDLC.
- Always views the program from a holistic view, while still managing the details.
- Provides Program governance to align with the clients standards.
- Able to handle common program management issues including dependencies between projects; prioritization among projects and aligning with the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
- Manages conflict resolution and the political aspects of the Program by interacting seamlessly with project team members, stakeholders and governance boards.
- Provides over all leadership and vision.
- Success measurements include ROI, benefits and new capabilities provided by the program.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- 7+ years of experience in a project management role with demonstrated skills in relationship building, negotiation, conflict resolution, and project management of projects have medium to high degree of complexity required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills. This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, PPT and SharePoint are critical; demonstrated ability to produce crisp, professional documents imperative
- Must be detailed oriented, but able to pivot and communicate at a high-level to leadership teams.
- Understanding of key components of SDLC and PM critical components (scope, time, costs, quality, HR, communications, risk mitigation, integration, etc.)
- Experience managing delivery of IT and Business impacting projects Strong analytical and administrative skills; formal Business Analysis experience preferred
- Proven track-record in managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Consistently dependable, self-motivated, flexible, and highly driven individual
- Must have a good attitude and know how to make work enjoyable; curiosity imperative
- Consultative mentality with formal consulting experience highly desirable
- Excellent organizational skills an absolute must
- Negotiation and decision making skills Dash-boarding and management-level reporting
- Manages and coordinates the development, approval, implementation and compliance of on-going programs; develops program budget; ensures program meets its stated objectives; provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day program related issues.
- Assist staff in formulating plans, and all required adjustments to project scope, timing, and budgets as needed by applying established governance mechanisms, best practices, and project management principles.
- Develop communication plans and interfaces with matrix teams, IT leadership, business leadership, and external vendors/partners. Track and monitor the progress of key projects/programs and their associated milestones and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Has a successful track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on at least one to two projects.
- Can demonstrate expert knowledge of project management methodology and its practical application towards completing work.
- Has demonstrated outstanding negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to mentor and coach others.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you should have excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, and be the type of individual who can work independently and take initiative. If you feel you are a fit for this role, please reach out to us to discuss it in detail.