Regional ERP Functional Expert Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Location: East Brunswick, NJ [Hybrid]
Employment Type: Contract to Direct Hire
Job ID: 12235
Date Added: 06/04/2023
Location: Hybrid- 2-3x onsite in NYC
Type: Contract to hire
Our client is looking for a Regional ERP Functional Expert for Supply Chain and Manufacturing domains. The candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality solutions and maintaining expert knowledge of lifecycle management, multiple business domains (ERP, Middleware, custom applications), end-to-end processes, related resolutions, and configuration of applications. This individual should have a University degree in Computer Science or a related field with at least 2 years’ experience on MS Dynamics AX or ERP system.
- Support project team during implementation of new Business Solutions.
- Provide operational support for production issues and technical difficulties for ERP and Middleware applications and ancillary systems related to Operations integrations (Forecasting, WM, E-com, POS).
- Lead Supply Chain and Manufacturing domains.
- Case analysis, creation and delivery of unit test scripts and functional documentation.
- Design and implement high-quality solutions.
- Manage initiatives from inception through delivery.
- Follow up with the technical team on developments.
- Lead collaboration with integration resources and assist in documenting conversion requirements and designs.
- Analyze production issues and manage corrective actions in collaboration with development teams.
- Provide support to users across US and South America (long term) markets.
- Share and educate the operations team and other team members on evolutions.
- Implement new modules or applications following Markets requirements.
- Troubleshoot process, application, and functional issues and manage these through to resolution.
- Other tasks as required.
- Sales, profit, company headcount, budget responsibility, etc.
- Excellent investigation and diagnostic skills.
- Analytical, results-driven, and solution-oriented approach.
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and gather functional and business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to work individually with little supervision and in a team with other department members, users, or consultants.
- Effective project management practices ensure timely, cost-effective, and accurate reports for the region.
- MS Dynamics 2009 / D365 is a plus.
- Atlas (Globe Software) knowledge is a plus.
- Supply Chain functional skills knowledge, Finance and Technical a plus.
- Ideally experienced in international / multi-brands context + knowledge about luxury industry / retail industry.
- Ability to analyze and summarize.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive team player.
- Fluent spoken and written English, plus Spanish is a great advantage.