Senior User Experience Researcher
Job Title: Senior User Experience Researcher
Status: Contract to Hire (6+ Months)
We are seeking a highly skilled User Experience Researcher to join our client’s UX team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing user research activities that will help the company understand customers’ pain points, needs and preferences. As a User Experience Researcher, you will be responsible for drafting test plans, synthesizing user test results, creating reports, and presenting your findings to various teams within the organization. The candidate will have a track record of delivering actionable insights that drive design decisions.
- Develop and execute test plans utilizing superior writing abilities
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights that inform design and business decisions
- Create reports and presentations to effectively narrate research results to a broad range of teams
- Work collaboratively with designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that user research findings are integrated into product development
- Stamina to complete all tasks quickly as turn around times could be less than 1-2 days
- 3+ years of experience working solely within user research, preferably in an e-commerce or digital product development setting
- Proven ability to design and conduct user research studies, including developing test plans, and synthesizing results
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to translate research findings into actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience creating reports and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Proficiency with research tools such as Qualtrics, Usertesting.com, UserZoom and Optimal Workshop
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
If you or someone you know is a fit for this role we want to speak to you! Referral bonus available and benefits. Excellent company benefits, perks and growth opportunities available. Flexible schedule and extended holiday benefits.