Full Time – Direct Hire
Hybrid work model – 3 days onsite in Jersey City, NJ
We are seeking a Software Developer to work in support of the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of the application software and/or infrastructure.
We are seeking a strong communicator – someone who can establish and grow relationships at all levels. We are looking for someone passionate about Software Engineering – with the ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE development.
- Good working knowledge of Application servers like JBoss EAP with special focus on
- Administering JBoss EAP
- EJB 3.0
- Good working knowledge of SOA platforms such as JBoss SOA-P with special focus on
- Administering JBoss SOA-P
- JBoss ESB
- JBoss JBPM
- JBoss rules
- Strong understanding of Software engineering principles.
- SOA, Design Patterns and Frameworks
- Proficient in developing reusable components around commonly available frameworks.
- Strong in performance engineering and trouble shooting
- Working knowledge of the following DBMS: Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient in gathering and analyzing data and drawing logical conclusions.
- Good understanding of other application servers in the market such as Websphere or Weblogic.
- Good working knowledge of the UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with project management techniques and one or more Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Familiar with the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of vendor supplied solutions.
Excellent company benefits and culture available. If you or someone you know is a good fit for this position, please contact Talon today.