Location: Jersey City, NJ [Hybrid]
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 12071
Date Added: 03/27/2023
Full Time – Direct Hire
Hybrid work model – 3 days onsite in Jersey City, NJ
We are seeking a Software Developer to work in support of the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of the application software and/or infrastructure.
We are seeking a strong communicator – someone who can establish and grow relationships at all levels. We are looking for someone passionate about Software Engineering – with the ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
5 years of software engineering experience
Knowledge of current technological trends in the software development industry.
Good working knowledge of system integration issues between diverse platforms (PCs, UNIX, and Windows)
Full Stack JAVA Development or highly skilled in PowerBuilder or equivalent client/server development tool(s).
- Proficient in Java/J2EE development.
- Good working knowledge of Application servers like JBoss EAP with special focus on
- Administering JBoss EAP
- EJB 3.0
- Good working knowledge of SOA platforms such as JBoss SOA-P with special focus on
- Administering JBoss SOA-P
- JBoss ESB
- JBoss JBPM
- JBoss rules
- Strong understanding of Software engineering principles.
- SOA, Design Patterns and Frameworks
- Proficient in developing reusable components around commonly available frameworks.
- Strong in performance engineering and trouble shooting
- Working knowledge of the following DBMS: Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient in gathering and analyzing data and drawing logical conclusions.
- Good understanding of other application servers in the market such as Websphere or Weblogic.
- Good working knowledge of the UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with project management techniques and one or more Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Familiar with the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of vendor supplied solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or engineering preferred. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
Excellent company benefits and culture available. If you or someone you know is a good fit for this position, please contact Talon today.