Job Title: Software Administrator
Status: Full Time Direct Hire
Remote: No – 4 days onsite NYC required
We are seeking talent to join a growing team with one of our top clients in NYC. This is an exciting opportunity to not only learn and grow your career, but to be part of an innovative and collaborative work environment/team. In this role, you will gain access to various software systems and assist with implementation and support efforts of those systems. It’s a great opportunity to really expand your professional resume.
In addition – you will be part of great team where there is additional growth opportunity. Company culture is solid with some really great perks/benefits.
Ideally – we are seeking candidates with Windows Administration experience 3+ years of experience working with Windows software programs and those that have a strong willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Provide technical support with third party software systems to internal users within the company
- When necessary, configure software for optimal use
- Document the resolution of each request within the Jira system
- Assist software users with training of systems
- Interact with vendors to aid with major software support issues
- Collaborate with vendors on new software updates and gain training on new functionality
- Update the business as to the status of requests
- Assist with repairing of data as well as system bugs – implementing configuration changes to enhance the usability of the software for the users.
- Work closely with the business to understand as well as inform them of any status updates/requests
- Communicate with external system vendors and ensure team is up to date with any software adjustments
- Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Assists with planning studies of potential electronic data processing applications and prepares design proposals to reflect cost, time and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs
- Help to develop test plans and protocols for evaluation of system performance. Conducting analysis of systems specifications
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
We are seeking strong communicators – able to work both with business and technical uses as well as external clients/vendors. Qualified candidates should have a good understanding of how software integration works. We are seeking organized and detail-oriented professionals who represent in a professional manner at all times.
Excellent company culture and benefits available – if you or someone you know is a fit for this opportunity, we want to speak to you! Please contact Talon to discuss this opportunity further.