Job Title: Workstream Operations Lead (Mainframe/Networking)
Duration: 5 months
**Candidates must be able to work on our W2
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant IT Project Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Responsible for managing, directing and planning multiple complex projects, or occasionally one highly complex project, consisting of one or more project teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status. May manage and direct one or more project teams of project managers, specialists, analysts and programmers to meet complex project objectives.
- Reviews, evaluates, and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate needs.
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Organizes and guides project operations using methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Modifies schedules as required.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support. Keeps informed of technical and managerial advances in IT.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex IT Project Management assignments.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive large, complex work streams Status Reporting and Data gathering –
- Ability to work with complex datasets to derive metrics and reporting
- Someone who can get up to speed quickly with little hand holding, self-starter
- Well organized, good time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to shift direction due to change in priority; flexibility and agility Risk and issue management removing blockers and barriers quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to all levels of leadership, as well as with our vendor partner
- Relationship building with application engineering, leadership, vendor partner and overall program team
- Strong project management skills both Agile and waterfall (the Mainframe program is a hybrid); Jira experience would be helpful but not required Technical background
- Mainframe and Dev ops experience preferable
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you should have excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, and be the type of individual who can work independently and take initiative. If you feel you are a fit for this role, please reach out to us to discuss it in detail.