Effective Date: November 5, 2021
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you that you provide to us, for example, when you submit your resume, cover letter, educational background or career-related information to us, complete our newsletter sign up form, apply for a job through the Site, contact us directly, or interact with us for any other purpose. We also collect personal information about you through your use of the Site, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. If you create an account with us, we collect your username and password.
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide our services, including but not limited to job placement and staffing services;
- To process your applications, including to send you emails to facilitate interviews, and to provide other related communications;
- To send you information/materials via e-mail or mail about offers and services we think could interest you. This information may relate to our own services, offers, and news of our services or those of our clients;
- To operate and improve the Site, including to analyze visits to the Site and learn about our visitors so we can operate the Site, improve our services, and deliver the best user experience;
- To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site;
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use; and/or
- With your consent.
We may share any information that we collect about you as described below:
- At your direction or request, such as to provide you with any services, information, or special offers you requested or consented to and to allow us to perform other activities related to such services;
- With employers;
- With agents, contractors, and other service providers that we use to support our business;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Site;
- To provide you with staffing services;
- As part of an actual or potential merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, or transfer of all or part of our assets, including at bankruptcy;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- To investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries (including law enforcement requests), to protect, enforce, or defend our rights, assets and/or interests, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions; and
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
We may share technical information, as well as any other information that has been de-identified or aggregated so that it does not identify you personally, without restriction.
The Site may include social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking and blogging tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with social media features on the Site, those social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any social media accounts you create and use.
We work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other websites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Among these third parties, we may use Google to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We employ reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration. Our agents, contractors, and service providers who have access to your personal information in connection with providing services to us are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
To opt out of our e-mail marketing or messages, you can contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below, or you can use the link provided at the bottom of each message. You will continue to receive communications related to our transaction(s) and relationship with you. If you would like to update your mailing information or want your name and address removed from our direct mailing list, you can contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Changes to Our Policy
We reserve the right to modify or revise this Policy at any time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post an updated Policy on our Site with a new effective date. We encourage you to revisit this Policy regularly to stay informed about how we collect, use, and share your information.
Updating Your Information
You may request to review, change, or update your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please contact us by mail or phone at:
Talon Professional Services, LLC
50 Millstone Road
Building 200, Suite 180
East Windsor, NJ 08520